So Island Aviation is in a bit of a blunder. One of the planes sent a hijack code while trying to depressurize the cabin, in SriLankan air space. So heres a list of alibis/reasons the pilot could have "accidentally" done it.
- "OK which one of you goons switched the labels of "HIJACK CODE" with "DE-PRESSURE"??? "
- "What does this button do?"
- Co-Pilot - " I DARE you!!"
- Pilot "This button lets you say "Hi" to Jack over at Srilankan Air Traffic Control".
Co-Pilot "Who's Jack? and why do we need to say "Hi" to him?"...
- "The New Flight attendant was so HOTT, and I got a boner... yea its that long!!"
- It was my Co-Pilot's birthday and we all were playing twister...
- The voices in my head told me to do it!!
- Shanmoon Beybes video was horrible and I panicked and I was trying to switch it off.... gawd!! the horror!!! soo small!!
- HIJACK.. or AUTOPILOT... I got confused!!!
- Co-Pilot - " I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!"
Link to Actual Story on Haveeru (Dhivehi)