Dhivehi Songs On My Blog

[Since my website went down my blog doesn't support any of the mentioned songs to download anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.]
To make your stay or visit or pass by through this blog more soothing I have put an MP3 Player on my Bloggie (Thanks to FLAMplayer v1.55). And its filled with Dhivehi songs!! So have a blast people!!
Heres a list of songs I have for you to listen n download..
[click me to go to song download page]

Abdul Ganee - Theyravaa
Absee - Eyzamaana
Ali Rameez - Ummeedh
Appi - Barahanaa
Appi - You Belong
Bodu Beru - Roa Tho Vey
Bodu Beru - Vachuvarey
Bodu Beru - Roohudhee
Bodu Beru - Yathiara
D.I.B. - Mee Noorthoa
D.I.B. - Farivaaney Guldhan
D.I.B. - Mamma Midhey Ihthiraam
D.I.B. - Kiyaa Dhoothakun
D.I.B. - Hoadhaa
D.I.B. - Thin Lafzun
D.I.B. - Dhaathee Dhen
D.I.B. - Hiyaaluvee Dheevanaa
D.I.B. - Roohu Dhiruveyne
D.I.B. - Mee Dhivehiraahjey
D.I.B. - Thiya Loabeega
D.I.B. - Angaanulaa Dhen Nudhey
D.I.B. - Dhin Nazar
D.I.B. - Fazaaey Dhihlanee
D.I.B. - Moosum Gulhey
D.I.B. - Madhadhu Gaa
D.I.B. - Mithurey
Fasy - Been A Long Long Time
Fasy - Painted In Black
Fasy - Rising
Fasy - Your Betrayal
Fasy - Rythem Of The Wave
Hassan Ibrahim - Ehkibaa
Illsight - Bikahaalugaa
Illsight - Curse
Illsight - Eheelun
Illsight - Hayaaiy
Illsight - Lies
Illsight - Vettuneemaa
Jameela Hassan - Ekuveri Vafaatheri
Jameela Hassan - Nooru Nooru
Jameela Hassan - Nooru Nooru (Remix)
Mezzo - Udun Tharithah
Mezzo - Roalhi
Mezzo - Visna Visna
Mezzo - Ehurenge Haalu
Mezzo - Fathihu Feney
Mezzo - Fathihu Fini
Mezzo - Marey Mithuraa
Mezzo - Miyoh Dhuniyeeh
Mezzo - Roanu Edhuru
Mezzo - Vejje Kamakaa
Naanu - Hudhuparee
Naifaru Dhohokko - Shaadhee Gaanaa
Naifaru Dhohokko - Jaazbee Asarugadha
Olympians - Hoadhey Gulayzaar
Olympians - Fikuray
Olympians - Ey Zamaan
Olympians - Dhuniyey farivaa
Olympians - Saharoa
Olympians - Beyvafaa
Olympians - Aaakuhjekey
Olympians - Loabi Magey
Olympians - Asar Deyney Nethee
Olympians - Nunidheyhaa Sazaa
Olympians - Gisleveythee Mithaa
Olympians - Ey Handhaa
Olympians - Veynee Vaarey
Olympians - Karuna Mi Ohoray
Olympians - Ey Loabivaa Malaa
Rythem Stick Command - An'naanamey
Rythem Stick Command - Chaabook
Rythem Stick Command - Hushiyaarey
Rythem Stick Command - Kaasimaa majaa
Rythem Stick Command - Kashavarey annanamey
Rythem Stick Command - Raiveribey
Rythem Stick Command - Ran Kamanaa
Sameeu - Hooru Kanbaafulhu
Sameeu - Balabala
Sameeu - Beynunveemaa
Sameeu - Fariparee
Sameeu - Nudhaashe Dhookohfaa
Sameeu - Handhuavru Thakun
Sameeu - Bulbul Ehee Dheynuhey
Trio - Chaaley
Trio - Raarukugaa
Zero Degree Atoll - Envaguvee
Zero Degree Atoll - Falivalhu
Zero Degree Atoll - Fashan
Zero Degree Atoll - Fehima Libaas
Zero Degree Atoll - Haakaali Buruvaali
Zero Degree Atoll - Heyambo
Zero Degree Atoll - Heyambo (remix)
Zero Degree Atoll - Hus Fuloak
Zero Degree Atoll - Kalhu Bulhaleh
Zero Degree Atoll - Kalhu Soru
Zero Degree Atoll - Maru Fali
Zero Degree Atoll - Miskithu vakaru
Zero Degree Atoll - Reethi Handhuvaru
Zero Degree Atoll - Thakurah Baheh

[more to come]

Comments

Anonymous said…
would love to hear more of Ill-Sight... or any local rock/metal band
Anonymous said…
wow...you are the ultimate best...:)
Anonymous said…
this is so gr8.... i love songs collection u got!!! thaaaaaaaaaanx
Ahmed Karam said…
thanks. hope u guys enjoy
Cappi said…
hey man this is one hell of a cool blog can you pls get me this song Komme "malalakah maa buru annaaneyy"
its a huge request
Anonymous said…
hey do u've a song cald hiy edheyhaa kameh???plz plz plz sum1 find it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
hello...i'm havin trouble downloadin dhivehi songs..i'm using an imac for the first time..somebody help me out...thnx
Anonymous said…
hey how to download from this site.....can't understand anything...


heres some site to download dhivehi songs of fasy and mezzo....
...................................
...............
fasy

http://rapidshare.com/files/138181865/FasyLive_-_Vengeance.rar
pass:-dhivehi-songs.blogspot.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/137015777/Fasy_-_A_Compilation.rar
pass:-dhivehi-songs.blogspot.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/133865458/Fasylive_-_Crusing.rar
pass:-dhivehi-songs.blogspot.com

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p0jivl
no pass..
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;

mezzo

http://rapidshare.com/files/125671384/Mezzo_listen_album_www.avatterin.net.rar
pass:-dhivehi-songs.blogspot.com


http://rapidshare.com/files/144478000/Mezzo-Xth.rar
pass:-dhivehi-songs.blogspot.com


so download
Anonymous said…
Shades of Grey - umurah .. libidhaaanethoa
True Call said…
http://truecall.wordpress.com/category/%DE%8D%DE%A6%DE%88%DE%A6%DE%87%DE%A7%DE%87%DE%A8-%DE%89%DE%A8%DE%87%DE%AA%DE%92%DE%A8%DE%86%DE%B0/
shiyam said…
songs nagaane gotheh buneba