My Boring Life

What have I been up to since my last post?
I swear to god it talked...

OK no jokes. I took this picture from the menu of Lemon grass Restaurant. So its genuine. they Serve HEESE BURGER!! cow heese from the looks of it...

Zero Performed at the Resurrection Show at Alimas Carnival. They opened with a new song :D
sad I dont know which song it is.

HULHUMALE' ANNUAL DAY [16th May] ZERO DEGREE ATOLL is going to perform fully featured through out the night. no other band. with a LASER LIGHT SHOW!!!
SO EVERYONE BE THERE!!

You really dont see this everyday.
Its the BAT FOAH!! cant you see the batman insignia outlining the center hole. ITS IN THE SHAPE OF THE BATMAN LOGO!!! What?? god might have decided to put a batman logo instead of the name for a change.

Bumper car night at Skippy's. Great stress reliever (it is ironic yes.)

Ah my Boring Life till now...

Comments

Unknown said…
tsk tsk. u have been bored eh?
Ahmed Karam said…
Stop JUDGING MEEE!!!!!!