A Poem To A Rumbling Tummy


Oh dear tummy of mine
You rumble oh so fine
You tell me its time to eat
with a wave of trembling feat
(ok, that was stupid..)

So anyway this is what I ate today, Its the most yummiest, scrumptious treat I had put in my belly so far. Nando's Espetada. Looks good right. No wonder I cant stick to a diet. Its propaganda I tell you. They come up with delicious n fancy looking new trickles of joy that melts in your tummy which you just adore to eat, so they can make money of our desire for food!!
Damn you all, you evil leeches from hell!!!

Comments

Ruba said…
urm....what exactly is it??
Ahmed Karam said…
its like kebabs but bigger pieces. grilled chicken and corn with famous extra hot peri peri sauce. yummy :P
slurp
yoomy said…
blink..blink..
/me looks back and forth at da foto and my sad pathetic breakfast of cauliflower curry
sniff..
Anonymous said…
[drool]