Cure For A Creativity Block

THE EPIPHANY!!
So I have been having a block for quite some time now. Prolly for about 2 months. I seriously couldn't get my creative mind rolling the way it used to roll. So have been sulking about it all this time. Unlike some people my day to day life depended on my innovative thinking. The fear of thinking you have lost your touch completely, or grown too old or sumthing sumthing kept buzzin around my head. The karma was bad and I had a feeling that I was out of my own element.
Then the cure came. The answer had been there in my face all this time. For some people it comes as a falling apple or a sign of god. Mine came when I was sleeping in my bed.
I BROKE MY BED!!
It cured me yet I broke my bed. You know you are fat when the bed you sleep on falls apart while you slept. I had a falling sensation during my sleep (Everyone does so i considered this was normal) then a huge bang came and I didn't know what the heck was going on. (Which wasn't normal) By the time I realized, I was lying sideways on an awkward angle on my bed. But took me a while to wake up fully and realize that I broke my bed. (It was made of metal ladies and gentlemen) Was too lazy to fix it up so slept on the floor that night.
HOW WAS BREAKING YOUR BED A CURE??
Well it sorta made me aware that I was a bit round around the edges than before. OK FINE!! Im fat and weigh like 95Kg. HAPPY??
I had been so happy with myself lately that I had let all of my guard down. (People you shouldn't do that coz I used to weigh 75KG) My creativity, sense of humor and sarcasm had all been a facade for the insecurity of myself. I don't know whether if its a good thing or a bad thing. Its a sight to behold when you see a fat man realizing how worthless his man boobies and jellyroll tummy is. Yet beautiful in a sad way when his reality turns to self loath that changes him completely.
The darkside overflows within me now. I am.. Darth Vader... BWAHAHAHAAHA .. *wheeez geeesh*...

p.s. in my defense, the bed was rusted n old and had very tiny hinges.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*snicker snicker* aww there there u poor dear. at least u werent seriously hurt and got cured. :D
Anonymous said…
i've heard other reasons why beds break ...
but if thats what u needed for ur creative juices to flow ...
then good for you i guess ...
enjoy ur creativity while it lasts ...
u may never know when and how the block may strike again ...
hehe ...
Ruba said…
I've been buggering my mom to get me a new bed but she wouldnt because the stupid old one just wouldnt break!!

sooo...ahem... would you loan yourself to me for say... an hour or so? :D
Ahmed Karam said…
velvett storme! you cheeky devil.. i bet you say that to everyone who break their beds ;)

(...teeheehee.. yes!! i would loan myself.. its not the same as prostitution.. right?)
Anonymous said…
hehe inspiration cums in amny forms...i was inspired to write this song after eharing this guy fart..kekek anyway nice blgo...hope ull chek mine too
Shy said…
Now im gonna be all extra nice 2 u n tru me style...drumroll pls:)(Climax Climax)..
OMG OMG OMG!! hehe firstly u had a creative block?? how on earth?? u my dear overweight buddy, r the most funniest n creative dude alive:) n secondly sarcasm does not cum bcoz ur insecure but coz u just wanna entertain ppl without soundin 2 cheesy..n dont worry u can loose of the weight!! quite simple really..START havin SEX heloo??? n b4 u start u mite wana cash in on a better quality bed:)
Luv ya:)
Ahmed Karam said…
thank you shy. please don't take it personally because i couldn't give you a applause.
Ruba said…
Well of coz its not the same as prostitution...unless there are people into that kinda thing now... and I wasnt planning to pay you or anything, jumping up and down on a bed is fun right? you dun get paid to have fun :D

ps... i agree with shy
Ahmed Karam said…
so you both want me to start having sex on a better bed? why am i questioning myself?
ill get started right away!!!
Subtle Hues said…
umm how can a bed break?!!!
unless an extreme force is applied
duhh hello there are people who weigh more than you
so I'd just say that the bed was too weak
Ahmed Karam said…
dont make me feel better about myself!!! are you trying to take away the creativity i have left??