Damn Scripting!! (updates)

Well I deleted half of my template. Now Im stuck here with this template. Still not happy with it. am not sure why.....
I have got a 2 month break and it is soooo boring... and have been working on the project andhiri issue 2, it takes a long long time to finish a page. Im not sure when I could finish this issue. but hopefully before the end of June. Plus I updated my apache programme to apache2triad and I cant get access to my databases. Stupid computer. It says its there but localhost doesnt work. So Im kinda stuck on the web developing projects.
Oh and check out this really cool bird video. It can imitate sounds it hears, even camerashutters, chainsaws and car alarms. Very convincing. and very cool.

The_Lyrebird.http://www.devilducky.com/media/46386/

Comments