New Spin On Old Logos

There are so many stuff in Maldives I want to change design wise. Art, architecture, ads, logos, etc. I have focused on some of the popular companies in Male' and took their branding logo and jazzed it up a little.

(Note that the following designs are a little self project I have been working on and you can use these images with proper crediting)

VTV

http://www.vtv.com.mv
The current VTV logo is a form derived from its parent company logo. Although it has its appeal I find that it lacks the upfront link or connection between the viewer and the company. So below is my version of how we can better the current logo instead of just being a break down of its company logo. (I made a 3D visualization of the Logo so it would be easier to imagine an animation for the logo.)


click images for larger view


DhiTV

www.facebook.com/pages/Male/DhiTV/50163833695

I find DhiTV's logo not fit to be used by one of the leading media company in the Maldives. It uses a very simple concept of portraying the TV in the form of a box. My argument is, although it is such a simple concept you can always portray it in a more professional form.


click image for larger view


Haveeru Online


This website has been in beta stages since I dont know for how long. There are some places you really need a redesign. But this time I am focusing on the header. It has been written in simple Arial font in red and grey. The haveeru dhivehi logo has been used since a long time so I thought why not use the dhivehi logo style and create the english version for the website.


click image for larger view

Comments

dhondhooni said…
we are now trying to incorporate red and blue in our logo so i guess red instead of yellow in this would be awesome! :)
bandey said…
Well its just a concept though.
-H- said…
look really cool & creative dude, i really like the 'haveeru online' logo concept, the 'dhitv' concept looks ok too.