Forward We March..

I have been reading a few articles posted by some of the fellow bloggers. Simon - This Doomed Nation and TheDA - Hear The News, Get The Picture, But It's Not Always Right. I suggest everyone get a good read.
Its about our nation crumbling to what can only be described as a war torn city, only there is no factual war. The politics which as been ruining our lives to such an extent, as to fight and bicker while the weak and helpless are ignored.
I also recommend to watch the video song by Disturbed - Land of Confusion.

I wont be coming home tonight
My generation will put it right
Were not just making promises
That we know, well never keep
- Land of Confusion (genesis)


HERE IS WHAT I KNOW!!!
No one has said anything about what they will do about the necessary problems at hand. They all call for reform and yet no one knows how to go about as to bring one.
No one has addressed a problem with a solution. They always say "he hasn't done this, He does that and we don't like it?" no one ever remotely suggested a solution other then "golhaabo faiba".
I know what I am trying to say is all over the place but I hope you get the idea.
Until someone comes and show me a 20 year plan of how he/she (thats right people.. "SHE ") would run this country I am not voting for anyone, and all you other freaks can go F*** yourselves.

Comments

Blackman said…
I suggest you to do an artwork on how Maaldives is now.How do you picture maldives after a revolution??
Anonymous said…
interesting theory, get someone else to do the work as usual...

why dont you suggest something better for the nation, instead of sitting around complaining about how the country is becoming a war torn city, when its actually far from it!
Anonymous said…
Good point. And there HAS been master plans drafted by other people. We just don't see them get through.

I think they say "he's done this and that.." is to make people aware of who he is so that in the event that there is a need to hit the ballot again voters will know who they're voting for. I think it plays an important role in educating people.