3..2..1...Activate!!!!

Ladies and gentle men....
i would like to welcome you all to my domain....
my relam.......
my territory...


this is a place of entertainment and stupidity...
yes stupidity...well its me for crying out loud....


i will up date this blog with all the great happenigs of the time,
and will welcome any requests or will be very happy if anyone
would request what i should put on this blogg.

ofourse for all the blabber mouths out there... there is
the "chatmate" for you to blab...
which by the way has new added feature of smiley..:D yay !!!!


the new "whats hot" is going to be mainly of the hottest topics
around and its reviews..

keep looking at the head lines for breaking news, updates, attractions,
hilarious funnies and etc.
and feel free to warp through my portals to my faivorite sites.


and once again ....enjoy....!!!!


<...of Dяeams I Whispeя...>

Comments

Anonymous said…
yo sharam,ur site looks extremly gay(as in cool)...as u know by now im the lord of everything that's gay...also known as atheekage(sorry thats "kaGAY").